Friday, April 09, 2010

This Grudge...

I'm finally going through all my old music and putting it on this computer...making ringtones for my new phone and I came across this song I haven't listened to in ages, but have always loved. Tonight, it strikes a deeper chord in me than I can ever remember. I wish I just knew how to let go and forgive. My anger may be justified but it's only serving to gnaw at my happiness, the throbbing ache that nags at the edges of my otherwise contented life...



"Who's still aching now/Who's tired of her own voice/Who's it weighing down/With no gift from time of said healing"

1 comment:

LouAnn said...

It can take awhile....but you do need to let go and forgive...because you have to forgive yourself, too, for whatever you you did/allowed to happen or perceived what you did,( whether this is true or not. We tend to not forgive ourselves, because we perceive this as our fault/whatever. And you can't forgive yourself until you forgive the other person/events...and you can't move on with your life until you forgive yourself. But you don't have to forget!