Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reason #862 I love the Archeaogoddess

A year or so ago, I got an e-mail from my most beloved Archaeogoddess with a link to a blog she thought I would enjoy. As usual, she was totally fucking right. And I fell in love immediately with The Bloggess.

This was the post that started it all. I was laughing so hard I was in tears. I spent the rest of that day reading through her archives and have been hooked since. Jenny, The Bloggess, is an amazingly funny, brilliant and irreverent writer. She has a beautiful soul, and a gorgeous smile. I love this woman. If it wouldn't require so much time and energy (since she lives in Texas of all the godforsaken places) I would totally stalk her. Though, since she's not a social butterfly and has a tendency to hide in bathrooms, it probably wouldn't be so difficult, come to think of it.

Anyway, since I'm doing my best to stalk her in the only ways available to me at the moment, I was totally on it when she made a Twitter request for favorite blog posts about Victor, the luckiest man in the world her husband. This was the blog post I immediately wanted to nominate, because it's fucking hilarious. Of course, I was in a pain induced fog, so I couldn't remember the name of the blog post or when it was posted, so I spent the day reading through her archives, and it kept me from crying. Because, seriously, the pain was that bad yesterday, but she's made of the awesome and can make anything better. Seriously, if I could bottle the woman, I would.

If you are unfamiliar with her blog, go there now and fall in love, and share her with all of your friends and family. Friends and family who can take a joke, because amongst some of her more memorable jokes are things like dead kitten mittens for the homeless. She also has an advice column and a sex column, both of which are equally hilarious.

Well, what the fuck are you still doing on this rinky dink little blog...go...spend the whole day reading The Bloggess' archives and fall in love.

No comments: